- Committee On Ways and Means
- As the oldest Committee of the United States Congress, the Ways and Means Committee is tasked with forming tax policy in the House of Representatives.
- Subcommittee on Social Security
- The Social Security Subcommittee’s has jurisdiction on issues affecting Social Security retirement, disability programs, and other federal retirement programs and funds.
- Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures
- The subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures addresses items that have been referred to specifically by the Chairman of the Committee.