Just For Kids
Our children are our future. It is important that we teach the next generation the importance of public service and fulfilling your civic duty. The following information is for students and children. We hope you find this information interesting and helpful. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Our younger constituents are the future of our district and our nation and providing them information that can enhance their education is important to their development. Below are some resources that will be useful to kids.
All Kids Resources
· CIA Kids Page (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
· EPA Drinking Water & Ground Water Kids' Stuff (Kindergarten-3rd Grade)
· EPA Drinking Water and Ground Water Kids' Stuff (4th-8th Grade)
· FBI Kids Page (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
· Gearing Up for a Great Trip (Federal Trade Commission)
· U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages (Kindergarten-6th Grade)
· CIA Kids Page (6th-12th Grade)
· EPA Drinking Water & Ground Water Kids' Stuff (4th-8th Grade)
· EPA Drinking Water & Ground Water Kids' Stuff (9th-12th Grade)
· FBI Youth (6th-12th Grade)
· NCES Kids' Zone (, part of the U.S. Department of Education )
· U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages (6-12 Grade)
· You Are Here - where kids learn to be smarter consumers (5-8 Grade)
An internship in our office provides a great opportunity for students to learn first-hand how our government works. Interns gain valuable knowledge and experience by having hands-on opportunity to learn about the legislative process, as well as the operations of a Congressional office.
Military Academy Nominations
Young people who are genuinely interested in pursuing a career in the military service and who are looking to build a career foundation at one of our esteemed service academies are encouraged to fill out a Service Academy Interest form. You may call our Corning District Office for more information.