The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 23th district
- Bath National Cemetery
- Bath VA Medical Center
- Canandaigua VA Medical Center
- Elmira Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Olean Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Rochester Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Rochester Vet Center
- Wellsville Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Woodlawn National Cementery
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on New York benefits for veterans?
For additional veterans information, please reach out to Doc Schmitz in our Corning, NY District Office at 607-654-7566.